Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other personal information. We will collect personal information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- We collect personal identification information from Users in the following ways:
- When Users register on our Site, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form.
- When Users interact with certain features of our Site.
- Through third-party websites or social media platforms.
Use of Collected Information
richpalmscasino.top may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their orders or inquiries. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and other requests.
Protection of Collected Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Users' personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.