What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide a better user experience. Cookies enable a website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login credentials, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Cookies can also gather information about your browsing habits, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the duration of your stay on a website. However, this information is typically aggregated and anonymized, and it does not identify you personally.
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for you to browse our website and use its features. Without these cookies, certain functionalities may be unavailable.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use our website, such as the most visited pages and any error messages encountered. We use this information to improve the performance and functionality of our website.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as language preferences or customized content.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you based on your interests. They also limit the number of times you see an ad and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
You can control and manage cookies in your browser settings. However, please note that disabling certain cookies may impact the functionality and usability of our website.
We may also use third-party cookies on our website for various purposes, such as analytics, advertising, and social media integration. These cookies are provided by third-party service providers and are subject to their respective privacy policies.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to analyze website traffic and user behavior. This helps us understand how visitors interact with our website and improve its performance.
- Social Media Integration: Our website may include social media features or embedded content from social media platforms. These features may set cookies to track your interaction with the social media platform.
You can manage cookies through your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. However, please note that disabling or blocking certain cookies may affect the functionality and usability of our website.